UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

Hi nobull,Interesting points you make, but I beg to disagree. I...

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi nobull,

Interesting points you make, but I beg to disagree. I hope the next regime change will be a little more successful than the ones in Iraq, Egypt, Libya, etc. It's not really working out the way it was intended, is it. I'd argue how much freedom or democracy these countries really have, after our western governments have decided they need other leaders to the ones we happily backed and supported for decades. There is a whiff of hypocrisy when our nations can support dictators for decades, getting economic benefits out of them, then we spit them out when we get tired or wish to change the agenda.

I'm really sorry that you've lost money on UCL in the past, and hope that fortunes turn around, but I believe that UCL management could not really be any worse than the lot running MAK to date. MAK directors are busy feeding at the trough again with millions of free options. When we invest in the stock market, we're taking a gamble. For a few, this turns to gold, for the majority it turns to losses and tears.

I still contend that the "democracy" push is being driven by countries who are aiming to derive economic benefits from the misery of millions of others. There is an agenda here and it's not benevolent(spelling?)- it's touted as that but is really not. We in the west have always thought that we know what's best for everyone, the trouble is that the locals in other parts of the world do not always agree.

Let's leave it at that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.