UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

Nobull, I wouldn't be placing any store on the hits MAK are...

1. 9,297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    Nobull, I wouldn't be placing any store on the hits MAK are trying to deliver in that announcement. In fact it should be the opposite, the item you selected to highlight just brings home yet again the poor judgement MAK management have displayed over the last year or 2.

Here they appear to clearly working to undermine (or continuing to undermine) the harmony JV but to what end? They can't take UCL over so it's not for that purpose. What other purpose would be served for MAK in creating further trouble in the JV?

I'm not generally one for conspiracy theories but the only logical, albeit exceptionally Machiavellian, possibility I can see is if there is an advantage for MAK to slow the JV down. If that is correct then it might be to do with the fact UCL appear to be a very long way ahead of MAK in the financing stakes race. I assume but don't know that the JV would have serious penalties for any party that holds up the progress of the JV. If so then it would be in MAK's interest to try and slow things down to try and buy time to catch up in the finance race and thus avoid copping penalties which might even dilute them if not at least financially punitive.

Can you see any other reason why MAK might be behaving so badly?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.