UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

Seals, hiI expect the lull in takeover announcements probably...

1. 819 Posts.
    Seals, hi
    I expect the lull in takeover announcements probably made you momentarily forget we are in a takeover battle: the anger I have about having to give up, possibly, a stake in Mehdiabad just means it is on my mind night and day regardless of the Takeover Panel holding up everything. However, nothing would surprise me if MAK are trying to hold up everything for finance reasons.

I think I've justified to Vermav why Mehdiabad is potentially worth $36m in its current state of development. But it is not worth that, strictly speaking, until a proper business friendly regime is operating Iran, and I think I used "potentially" in my original post.

I accept we are not giving away Mehdiabad completely and that we are getting something back. But getting part ownership of cash back instead is really a part disposal of Mehdiabad as far as I am concerned.

I have to be rational, so if we are getting something better back I would have to agree that getting rid of Mehdiabad now is a good idea. But so far our directors have not made a good case, and of course I fail to see how a director interested in geology and tectonic plates, etc. can be qualified to make judgements on matters of politics of countries he doesn't live in and in which, if the quarterly activity reports are anything to go by, he has no interest in. I had better desist from bending your ear on these gripes and leave it there. Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.