AEV 5.56% 1.0¢ avenira limited

Ashwil,Thanks for reply - though it does serve to highlight the...

1. 168 Posts.
    Ashwil,

Thanks for reply - though it does serve to highlight the difficulties in calculating the actual price - posters seem to be very quick to throw out figures of US$250/t.

You have indicated the following:

Russian high grade (82-85% BPL) is US$200-220/mt CFR.
    Moroccan (79% BPL) is as high as US$320/mt FOB

Obviously, and unsurprisingly, freight rates, location, and seasonal issues play a large part in the equation – as will quantity and whether a contract or spot sale.

The above do not make sense unless destination is also included – otherwise you would always acquire the Russian high grade if they are delivering a higher grade (79% BPL) at a substantially lower price to a lesser grade that is to be picked up at Port.

And then both options, by my calculations, equate to much higher P2O5 values than the 30% figure quoted for the MAK DSO.

If we take the lower figure of US$200/mt cfr of BPL, I am calculating – perhaps incorrectly as I am on uncertain ground here, would appear to equate to US$150/t cfr of the quality P2O5 that MAK are indicating. The higher figure of US$320/t fob Morrocco equates to something more in the order of US$250/t.

So yes, I can understand the price is firming – I find it hard with these figures to quantify the MAK equivalent. And I am not down ramping – am just trying to understand.

Though I remain concerned about the management conflicts inherent in the takeover proposal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $24.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $5.929K 597.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3408800 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4279114 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.