AEV 25.0% 0.5¢ avenira limited

mak value comparison

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Some posters have made ludicrous comparisons to MAK such as RAU & WMT etc.

Then we have have the obligatory FMG & IPL comparisons.

Lets leave those alone for a minute & compare MAK to something of a similar ilk. Lets compare it to another company that has discovered a multi-billion$$ resource in Australia that is mine-able & is at JORC exploration stage with views of mining within 2 years.

The company that rang in my head is AGS. They have 25% of a maximum $6bill resource ($1.5bill AGS share) they are exploring & drilling to finalise that resource & hope to mine in within 2 years. Although its uranium, there are a number of similarities in that they are in Aus, have various challenges, and needed to convince the market of the validity of their find.

AGS have a MC of $272million ... inground value $1.5bill

With MAK, it has a $4bill resource in the high-grade portion alone! The full deposit is huge, and could still grow significantly from this.

MAK have a MC of around $130mill ... inground value $4bill

Despite the SP rise so far, the MC of MAK is still small at around $120mill when compared to AGS at $272 mill MC.

If we were to base our valuation on AGS, MAK should have a MC of around $560mill and be trading at around $5 plus to even be level with AGS.

Just to get it in perspective as the how much potential MAK has in the short term. Will it get there? I dont know. It could go down on profit taking ... it is a bucking bronco ATM ... but there is no doubt that the value is there.

Heaps more to say on this, but I will stop there

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $13.55K 2.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3839896 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 8991525 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.