AEV 0.00% 0.4¢ avenira limited

Some posters have made ludicrous comparisons to MAK such as RAU...

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Some posters have made ludicrous comparisons to MAK such as RAU & WMT etc.

Then we have have the obligatory FMG & IPL comparisons.

Lets leave those alone for a minute & compare MAK to something of a similar ilk. Lets compare it to another company that has discovered a multi-billion$$ resource in Australia that is mine-able & is at JORC exploration stage with views of mining within 2 years.

The company that rang in my head is AGS. They have 25% of a maximum $6bill resource ($1.5bill AGS share) they are exploring & drilling to finalise that resource & hope to mine in within 2 years. Although its uranium, there are a number of similarities in that they are in Aus, have various challenges, and needed to convince the market of the validity of their find.

AGS have a MC of $272million ... inground value $1.5bill

With MAK, it has a $4bill resource in the high-grade portion alone! The full deposit is huge, and could still grow significantly from this.

MAK have a MC of around $130mill ... inground value $4bill

Despite the SP rise so far, the MC of MAK is still small at around $120mill when compared to AGS at $272 mill MC.

If we were to base our valuation on AGS, MAK should have a MC of around $560mill and be trading at around $5 plus to even be level with AGS.

Just to get it in perspective as the how much potential MAK has in the short term. Will it get there? I dont know. It could go down on profit taking ... it is a bucking bronco ATM ... but there is no doubt that the value is there.

Heaps more to say on this, but I will stop there

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.396M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $37.30K 9.294M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 7037099 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 1677255 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.