Makcorp independent views on Lifesyle companies

1. 273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Reading that around half of mining companies spend well over 50% of capital on staff and administration. Makcorp have compiled a list indicating who they are. of course I like to see the majority of shareholders funds put into drilling etc. social media is now seeding out those lifestyle companies that are now much more accountable recently and finally being challenged by ASIC.
    Are there any Hotcopper readers familiar with Makcorp subscriptions? I am an average small trader/investor and appreciate quality advice at a fair cost.
    I find the forums on Hotcopper as a great background and many updates on directions, pluses and minus views on companies very helpful.
    One thing is having resources in the ground the other having the suitable grades, commodity price stability and management in place to actual mine the minerals.
    Lifestyle companies are far too common and any post or knowledge of these companies will certainly be appreciated as I like to support our industries but hope not to be burnt.
    Cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.