Make face masks compulsory

1. 25,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Slowly the information is being changed about how you get infected

It has been apparent to me from a very early stage that this is mainly an air borne infection because that is the only way in which it can be spread so rapidly

Of course touch infection like all infections is a major contributor but the incorrect  1.5 meter rules and others prefer a 2 meter rule is very damaging and does not provide any safety

Previous studies show that sneeze droplets can easily travel over 6 meters
    Studies also show that Covid 19 has a very long shelf life so it stands to reason that the microscopic parts of the virus can stay in the air for a long period of time and still be contagious

Therefore in an enclosed room with no active exhaust system you could get infected by a person over the other side of the room far beyond the 2 meter rule

As time goes by and data becomes more relevant it has already become apparent that the Asian countries have coped and controlled this contagion far better than ANY of the western countries, what do Asians do in normal times --- they wear masks

What do we get told   --- DO NOT WEAR MASKS   --  WHY?  WHY? WHY?
    More disinformation

Now we have closed beaches, no one is allowed to associate on a windy beach where the virus is blown away

More disinformation make the public suffer

DYOR and do not believe the governemnt propaganda, they will not save you, what you do will save you

Wear a face mask and safety goggles, wash hands often, do not shake hands, no kisses and cuddles, obtain Ultra Violet lights to disinfect your gear  and stay safe

It is not my intention to suggest that politicians are more interested in finding a way to transfer huge amounts of taxpayer money to the ultra rich at the expense of the people but they are not working for you

All my own opinion

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.