THB 0.00% 2.7¢ thunderbird resources limited

Make George Accountable.

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    As a long time holder of Valor Resources i have seen my share value diminish substantially and have lost options as well.
    What we have seen over the years is George finding pebbles all over the place and no action.
    Excellent ground for copper(which i believe is a top tier metal),rich uranium pebbles and now lithium which looks to be pretty good as well. All of these tenements get sold or traded to keep the cash flow going and to benefit a salubrious lifestyle for the directors.
    George gets about or at least double what the Prime Minister of Australia gets with his over generous salary and bonus shares for doing what he is paid to do.
    I would like to propose that as shareholders in this company we become more proactive in voting at the next general meeting and put directors (George) on notice by means of a no confidence vote. This would be a start at least. Call it strike one. He is clearly not up to the job.
    I am not the person to organise this action due to education and age but would back it to the best of my ability.
    I would also attend meetings if necessary.
    It is not acceptable to be paid these enormous salaries to drink lattes on St Georges Terrace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.695M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $11.72K 438.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23530 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 499980 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.