KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

@eshmun Actually, I called it correctly on 17 Oct. 2016. You...

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    @eshmun
    Actually, I called it correctly on 17 Oct. 2016. You wrote what appears below, on another Forum (BDR), so I reproduce it for KDR holders ("Post facto revisionism" - the usual ad hominem attack)
    eshmun said:
    @eshmun said today on Post 20619041 in BDR Forum
    "Sure your chart picked what happened yesterday.....lol"
    What else is your chart going to pick, Miss Ohio winning next years {sic} beauty pageant."

Belongs on KDR thread (and that's what I am doing now), I know, but I reserve the right to expose libel and falsehood (since your abuse appeared on BDR Forum) before I Report this abusive, libellous, utterly false and erroneous Post of yours. I will also Post this on KDR thread (which I am doing now)

1) First, I asked you not to reply as I was polite enough to advise I was to put you on Ignore (temporarily unignored, for how long I don't know - await reply to this Post, first), so wouldn't be able to read your reply (others might).
    Not cutting off discussion. And I'm a troll, heh (earlier Post off yours). OK. I'll have to live with that libel. I'm very sensitive, but will try to get over it.

@eshmun said
    "Sure your chart picked what happened yesterday.....lol"

2) Yes indeed I did, almost to the penny. A month ago.
    I stated on Post 19916552
    "There seems to be Chart Support around 37c of 2013-08-12, and 2016-07-18 (purple line) And even also looking further left (red arrows). I'd go so far as to say it's a critical level.
    That was old Resistance (breached decisively in 1st week, Sept, 2016), and, by definition, now the new Support,
    "
    Check it out, please.
    This was 17 October, 2016, almost a full month ago.
    This is clearly documented in black, white and purple and red , which are perhaps the colors you may be turning now as you read on, in ever greater embarrassment. It's an explainable thought process which you are more than welcome to challenge.
    Yes, you are right, 100% right, and I thank you for the concurrence.
    @eshmun also wrote:
    3) I did "pick{ed} what happened yesterday.....lol", being 14 Nov., 2016.
    Yesterday, KDR's low of day was
    ........39c (see image, below), 2c off my call of one (1) month ago, a 26% fall, since a month ago , and I still stand by that number (37c), tho' this is not a 100% exact science, which even if not hit (yet) , was a pretty damn close call. Best guess is that when it re-opens, it will gap down, and hit it...

@eshmun
    I've given you :
    a) date and Post number of the Post (with the relevant excerpt), clearly and extensively documented,
    b) quoted your abuse and libel (multiple times), and
    c) shown you the numbers (below), in black and white.
    d) Now "Which office do I go to get my reputation back?" (former US Labor Sec Ray Donovan after acquittal, 1987)?
    e)"What else is your chart going to pick, Miss Ohio winning next years {sic} beauty pageant.""
    No, I have higher aims. Give me a little time and I'll get the next Miss Universe for you. I know the guy who used to run it (now President-elect of the US - "Chump", as you call him).
    f) No, I don't think I missed any boat. I suspect you may well be the one in a world of pain, but who cares, you hold for 20 years, as you've said repeatedly.
    If you choose to reply, please address the issue, and please, no ad hominem attacks.
    Last edited by wombat53: 15/11/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.