KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

So put me on Ignore. Do it right now. You seem not to have read...

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    So put me on Ignore. Do it right now. You seem not to have read a word I wrote, or looked at the evidence.
    Simpler would be to read my signature.
    Volume over 20.7 M now, biggest volume on a down day in months....and may well close at - or very close to - low of day, never a good thing. (Current Auction Match Price 54c, low of day, tho it can change before 4:11 pm AEST).
    It's good there is someone here on HC who knows more than all the Big Banks.
    This has been public knowledge for a very long time now. Many jumped in after TSLA Announcement,
    but it was public domain long before that. And I can bet the Banks knew this long before the Austr. Fin review (as they say, when you read it in the papers, you're already too late).
    Of course there's manipulation, but I was saying this ferocious selloff is more than a stop sweep...but you didn't read that either..
    Investors get in on the lithium rush

"Unless you have been living under a heavy, lithium-bearing rock you would be aware that investor interest in the lively sector has been super-charged over the past 12 months." AFR May, 2016

Good luck....wishin' and hopin' in financial markets will take you a long way ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.