MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Just briefly on the monies owed, law suits etc. Flambeau...

1. 781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Just briefly on the monies owed, law suits etc. Flambeau reported on the setup of Advent, MMR, BPH and GBA very comprehensively in a post some time ago. David Breeze set up these companies as a well oiled machine to fund the New Seaclem drill in 2010, I think to avoid the need of a major coming in and upsetting shareholder value. I think that was a great plan. Keep it in house. If gas is found, the majors will then come knocking and Advent Energy will be able to name its price.

The well oiled machine seized up when MEC tried to exclude David Breeze and try for total control of Advent Energy - remember when they were going to give away 60% (I think it was) of MEC's interest in PEP11 for 3D? Thank God control of Advent went back to David Breeze and our interest in PEP11 wasn't blown to hell... The machine on the MEC side is still seized up along with our money while BPH steams ahead. I really hope David's plan is to use the same investment structures again, and capitalise off MEC's PDF status which will still bring them in in droves to PEP11.

In relation to communication, a statement will be made by David Breeze et al on how they intend to take the company forward if voted in. The "requisitioning shareholders" provided a statement too, though it was a bit scant of specific details and left me confused as to whether to vote yes or no. I can say that I will be voting for David Breeze even prior to reading his statement simply as I am only in MEC for PEP11 and David Breeze is the Captain of the PEP11. I know that whatever decisions he makes for MEC as a Director will be to provide further value to our interest in PEP11. Can't say PEP11 too many times... if you believe in PEP11, vote for David Breeze. It's as simple as that.
    Last edited by vcubitt: 10/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.