SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

I read with interest the latitude that is given to the...

1. 358 Posts.
    I read with interest the latitude that is given to the dowmrampers. Make no mistake, shorters are not helpful to the vast majority of people who want to build long term wealth and are supporting company builders. I dislike the negative Karma they bring to the market and the nonsense that they spit out. time and time again (funnily at increasing SP prices.

They are traders and not investors. (Have to be by definition) We must understand this - then the motivation becomes more apparent. We may also see some sellers of last week who have made a big mistake and want to get in - possibly.

Let's look at the reality.

1. Broker report vals are way in excess of current SP. Based on previous announced results. I take issue with a previous posters comment on "piddly" upgrade - it is not that.
    2. FMS SP skyrocketed as they continually upgraded their targets. We have Meridonial and many other prospects that will roll out in the mid term. Sundance is on a similar track.
    3. Hanlong buy Talbots stake for over $200 million. They tell us that they have $5 billion to invest plus infrastructure. They are also telling us that they have interest in financing the op and that even further equity is possible (I would say likely).
    4. We have one of the very best management teams in the business with George and Gulio. They are trying to build a business on the back of the legacy of the previous Board and Management.

I have enormous respect for what GJ and the team are trying to do, and the humanity they have displayed in light of the recent tragedy.

I wish those well who understand the SDL business well, have supported the management team through trials and tribulations. Good Karma will come your way.

Please see the shorters for what they are.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.