SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Thx Nectar! The day to day gyrations are really of minor...

1. 358 Posts.
    Thx Nectar! The day to day gyrations are really of minor interest to me in this stock (I have used TA extensively for many years - from GANN, Elliott, Fibonacci, day trading momentum, support/resistance, trend lines, moving averages, MACD etc... etc...)so I hope that my dismissiveness is not seen as not understanding TA. I am simply saying that the chances of making it through to the fruition of a stock like SDL using trading techniques is almost impossible.

The problem with TA is that there are a lot of players out there who get this stuff. The deep pocketed players will take the trader up and down at there whim. While they wait for confirmation, the job has been done on them.

Therefore, I am of the view that there are stocks that you need to choose as an investor - where you take a longer term view and watch what is happening beyond price. Price is easily manipulated to the gain of both sides of the trading fence. They can be windows of opportunity for profit taking, accumulation, etc... You cannot know this and anyone who says they know what is unfolding from a few bars is guessing - sometimes correctly, sometimes not.

The only way through is to do the research and make the call. The good thing is that markets do catch up with their own realities in time. The big prize lies here.

The smugness of downrampers who makes a few cents on a leg here and there is a little annoying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.