RBM redbank mines limited

make or break short term, page-2

1. 518 Posts.
    Just thought I would post a brief timetable of what to expect for RBM this week and maybe into next week as well:

From the 24th January announcment we know the following news is due:

- ASSAYS from 5 holes PUNCHBOWL from Dec-Jan2006 drilling: Redbank will release further results from another five Punchbowl holes drilled as part of the latest drilling program, as they become available.

- ASSAYS from 2 holes BLUFF from Dec-Jan2006 drilling: Results to date demonstrate the quality and consistency of the copper mineralisation style at the Bluff, being one of the two breccia pipe deposits being tested in this round of drilling. Redbank is yet to receive results from the final two holes drilled.

A further two diamond holes planned for the same purposes at the Sandy Flat open pit have been deferred until after the end of the wet season.

- SANDY FLAT ASSAYS: A series of 10 vertical holes have also been completed to test the grades of approximately 400,000 – 500,000 tonnes of material previously classified as mineralized waste rock and waste from the Sandy Flat pit mined in the mid 1990’s. Assay results are expected in early February.

- Entitlement 16th February closing date / Placement offer 23rd February: Pending results from the drilling programme completed in mid January at Redbank, the Company announced on 19 January 2007 that the closing date for the entitlement issue has been extended until 16 February and the placement offer until 23 February (the placement may close prior to this date at any time without notice).

- DRILLING PLAN NEWS DUE as well maybe (?):
    "Redbank Mines Limited (ASX: RBM) plans to accelerate test drilling of a new broad zone of disseminated copper sulphide "(though I suppose actual drilling will be held off until the dry season).

__________________________________________________ _______________

That covers Copper objectives 1) as listed in the Quarterly activities report:

"Exploration priorities at Redbank are;

(1) testing depth and some lateral extensions of the defined resources at the Bluff, Punchbowl and Sandy Flat breccia pipes;"

There is also the following and including Target 16 whose Cu reading shows an actual 8% (anyone know of any map showing Target 16?)

(2) following up on the near surface high grade drill hole intercepts at Airport Valley, Azurite and the historical Redbank workings, (which are all outside the defined resources), and,

(3) assessing existing exploration targets in the surrounding tenement ERL 94.

Any thoughts anyone?

This tenement is located some 400kms nw of CDU's Rockland. I know that doesnt guarantee anything (ie: GSEs Mary Kathleen fiasco which is even closer to Rocklands) .... but RBMs initial grades were better than GSEs which were in the 0.05 range and less to start with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.