RBM redbank mines limited

Hey pop_moo,See my post of the 9/2/07 at 11.38am.I have been...

1. 97 Posts.
    Hey pop_moo,

See my post of the 9/2/07 at 11.38am.

I have been able to find out since then that Target Zone 16 is about 700m south east of the Punchbowl area.

I highly recommend you go to that Geologists Report in the Nov '05 Prospectus.

You will see in my post of the 9/2/07 that I have taken out a few (there are many) little snippets of info that gives a historical picture.

Despite my mentioning these other areas such as Target Zone 16, Roman Nose etc my understanding from the announcements is that they are priority targets but not the highest priority at this stage.

It looks like right now that the highest priority is Punchbowl, followed by Bluff and Sandy Flat.

I am curious, like many, what their plans are for the drilling of Target Zone 16 obviously because of the high grades and both of the higher grade holes ended in mineralisation.

I don't know the JORC rules but these other areas are not in the current resource estimate.

Note in the Geologists report the Roman Nose hole I referred to on 9/2/07 (RN2 73.5m @ 1.85% Cu) that it is not in the current resource and the report states that the original assays have not been located.

If Roman Nose is not their highest priority right now and with this type of hole existing, ie reasonable length and relatively high grade, then surely that can only be good news.

I am very confident about this coy but you never know with the market, it is always unpredictable.

These are just my thoughts and views.

Good luck.

Flipper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.