APB 0.00% 1.0¢ arafura pearls holdings limited

make or break time coming up..., page-15

1. 2,144 Posts.
    techcoat
    Wishful thinking mate. I have been in this from the beginning. Their main burn is costs. There is very little information regarding pearls. They do not post out information regarding their production. Japan is the main buyer and their economy has not been good for yonks. 2013 it the target for maximum production. This is reverse share trading, that is you pay the directors dividends not the other way around. Who knows if they are going to be successful or not. What I know is the directors comments have not worked out in fact. This is about the fourth share issue and guess what the shares keep going down in price. Their business is pearls and pearls are very valuable. Last time I spoke to the directors they told me the MIS is about 10% which I do not believe is correct.
    There could be a time when they will be worth buying and that time will probably be when they are a lot cheeper than now. 2010,2011,2012,2013 then full production, then profits. A long time to wait, with possibly more calls in between. Don't forget the bucket is a bit like a cookie jar. I good string over $100,000. A very tempting bucket.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.