TCM 0.00% 0.3¢ tiaro coal limited

Well said marketman7, i owned this stock on the last run up to...

1. 70 Posts.
    Well said marketman7, i owned this stock on the last run up to 1.26, was lucky to sell at 1.10. When it dropped it was at a frightening pace. It is also a very tightly held stock, making it very illiquid and hard to get out of quickly when it does start to drop. This is also why it moves so quickly in the upward direction. It is like musical chairs don't be left without a chair. It is hard to find any solid business plan.
    The reserves are not large enough at this time to warrant major investment in rail and port infastructure. They have only done a couple of thousand meters of exploration drilling at the most on indivdual leases. When they have completed 50000-100000 linear meters of drilling and have a resource model in place instead of just kicking rocks around. The seams identified so far are steep dipping and faulted, leading to high stripping ratios. This drives up the cost per tonne.
    They will have a lot of enviromental hurdles to overcome before having a mining lease granted, as the area is more enviromentally sensitive than the Bowen or Surat basin's.
    They dont have a great deal of cash on hand, just looking there has not been alot of exploration done in the last year. If they get serious and start to ramp up exploration they wil need to dilute the share price to raise capital. The 3 million that the Chinese have invested will not go far.
    Tiaro coal is along way of producing a tonne of metalurgical coal in my opinion, hope this is not another pump and dump. Just be vigilant and do your due dilligence fellow hotcopperites. I hope i am proven wrong.
    REGARDS CATD11
    BUL,COK,FML
    DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.