NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

There is one very simple strategy to follow if you don't want...

1. 1,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1475
    There is one very simple strategy to follow if you don't want the NEA forum (or any other one for that matter) taken over by particular individuals who do not add anything of value:

1. Do NOT respond to them in any way. I can't stress how important this is. I often see intelligent posters keep on responding, but it only gives the pests oxygen to keep going and to take attention away from better posts.
    2. Put them on ignore (point the cursor to their image and select ignore). If you prefer to see their ongoing comments, OK, but NEVER RESPOND TO ANY OF THEM. If they don't get a reaction, they are more likely to give up and go elsewhere where others take their bait.
    3. Do not post anything yourself on threads that they have created with inane titles like "Why is the share price tanking?". It only detracts from the meaningful threads.

Then presto, we might have more people posting who add real value, and we don't have to read so much drivel between the gems. I hope when I next look at NEA on HC that I see a much higher quality interchange of ideas.

P.S. In the past I also tried hard to respond to them, provide relevant facts, and explain things, but THEY NEVER SEEM TO LISTEN TO YOU and NEVER CHANGE THEIR VIEWS. So please re-read 1, 2 and 3 above and implement them permanently.
    Last edited by Roy2U: 22/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.