NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Sigh... you are right! I can ignore most of the drivel and...

1. 1,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    Sigh... you are right!

I can ignore most of the drivel and baseless downramping but really... bad maths pushes my buttons!

The reality is, if you bought prior to 2019 (or in the COVID dip) you are probably well in profit. If you bought in the last 2 years (excluding the COVID dip) you are probably not. The difference is timing, not the quality of the company. I have no issue with well reasoned criticism. If you think NEA has poor prospects because, they lack moat, will lose the IP case, spend too much on development etc. That's fine, I appreciate your view even if I don't agree with it (and I don't, I'm long NEA, they have a solid business model and I expect they will be very profitable in the longer term).

What irritates me is unsubstantiated "NEA is bad, you are all fools for owning this stock", with nothing to support it beyond a cherry picked timescale. Sure, if you bought I the last year hoping to make a quick profit maybe your system is broken... but really, there's a lot of people here who have done well with NEA, and we didn't have to read "trading the zone" to do it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.