VCR ventracor limited

make up your own mind about geezer

1. 6,238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    post on 31/1/07:
    "I think the chances of VCR going below $1 is very slim! Volume has stopped thus selling has to! Expect a few more days max of sideways trading before it refires! I would suggest any day b4 a climb begins.... light sellers! R.Geezer"
    1/2/07:
    "Hey all... thought VCR was consoladating at $1.03 but not to be... the sell down is a slight concern but the sell to $1.005 was from someone who sold at market price and wanted out! The volume is still light for a major concern and good buy depth is around $1... the only concern we have is who else wants out and how many they got to sell?? The indicators are saying oversold but who knows? Peoples thoughts??? R.Geezer"
    post on 5/2/07:
    "Streaty and too others.... I accumulated a huge position and at one stage had over 3.7mill VCR on CFDS... If you can imagine looking at screen and stressing for a long period of time started to wear me out! I have made a huge profit from this trade and now I am going to relax and enjoy life for a while! Obviously I started selling positions from $1.17 so the last 2mill went over last 15 trading days.... I think it will fire but Ive made enough to last me a long time! Time for a break from the computer screen and time to get into my new car which Ive put on order! R.Geezer"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.