SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

O.K. We all know the following: That LK is involved with SLA and...

1. 196 Posts.
    O.K. We all know the following: That LK is involved with SLA and BPO,the situation with KB consulting ,the over promising and underdelivering by the board,it was announced the plant was tested to make 40 kgs per month and now only 12 kgs is being made there has been unusual delays in marketing Ropren,we wont be making sales until 2009 we are nearly broke,it is unlikely to be any dividend in 2009 as promised, there is 120 staff each being paid about $700 a month.trials are slow to be finalised and we all know the SP has dopped from around $1.50 and the opes saga is virtually over(shares are in safe hands)some shareholder involved in the OPES rort was shorting SLA, the safe hands were given inside information,BUT BUT SLA is at this stage only a speccie and if only a bit of what the directors have stated there is HUGE dollars to be made.So please Ive had enough of posters i.e. Macrae going over old rubbish nothing is going to change and it really Shats me.Either you except the facts or go else where so you can annoy some other thread. You are not going to change anything as you shoild know the top 20 and safe hands control SLA.If you like it hold or buy if you dont Goodbye.To me its a good gamble.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.