CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Makes you think twice, page-153

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1919
    Q & A's, and my comments
    Personal Comment

My responses must not breach the Corporations Act. I run these by the CEO Sholom Feldman but as they are not a direct comment from QBL management I have chosen to classify them as a personal comment.

The rules for Company representatives state that they can comment in here like everyone else and members know from my signature line that I am a representative of QBL.

• Company representatives can apply to be authenticated by HotCopper as described below.
    • Once you are authenticated we will add a logo and label against your username to identify you as an authorised representative of your company. The exact way this is displayed may change as we refine the system. The label will include the company name, and your position in the company
    • You can continue to read and post on HotCopper as you always have, but now when you comment on your company, other members will know that you are an "official" source.

Many forums become like the wild west with wild rumours, speculations and assumptions often causing investors to make wrong decisions (facts in publications and posts that have been written on HC). If I see any inaccuracies or wild assumptive comments, as the QBL rep, I will respond just like everyone does.

Please note: I don't add comments to make fun of people or do I respond to trolling or baiting, even though a couple of posters continue to try. Sorry, guys, I will never respond.

So may I recommend, just like every other poster in here, if you don't like what I write please use the ignore button.

Cheers.....59

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.