CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Makes you think twice, page-188

1. 4,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    If you bought on the same day EXL floated or QBL who would be in a better position. Have you read EXLs latest reports? They are looking much much stronger than QBL. They have so many more pipelines in place and they don’t need to talk up a buy now button Facebook like it’s a major achievement!

Your questions are around a whole bunch of ifs! If they harvest this if they do that. I answered this long ago! When I see solid financials I’ll start to believe in the company but for a very long time there’s nothing there that’s really going to bring in money.. I actually think they need to grab a huge share of the hemp market and prove themselves financially before they sustain any higher share price. I just don’t see this team capable of competing! For starters Neil’s placement has been to protect the SP.. that money could have been way better spent! Look at where the SP is? Then you have to look at their expenditure and rent and past history..how can anyone put their faith in them? They don’t have the licences in place to compete in medical cannabis field. The bauxite isn’t running and for mine they have missed many opportunities with hemp.. the fact until a few weeks ago they didn’t even have a buy now option on Facebook when the only way you can buy vitahemp is through their own mediums speak volumes to me. But you can believe! That’s your right! But when the sp drops and you ignore all the reasons why including competition you only have yourself to blame.. if QBL can do anything you think they’ll do that will reflect on the financials and I don’t see anything amazing there for awhile but for the decent holders in this thread I’d love to see them rewarded I just don’t think we will see it for some time..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.