CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Makes you think twice, page-197

1. 1,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 283
    Have a look at the history of the share price... Initially went to 3c on first news before falling back to 1.4c at the low (still higher than previous)... then further news came out, rose to 11c before now settling back down around the 4c mark....

People selling now would be doing the same thing as people selling at the 1.4c mark before. I stress again, with no negative news and only positive, strengthening story IMO people would be stupid to sell.

The markets have shown time and time again, the share price is independent of whether something is a good investment or not - it is the underlying story that decides this. And the big reason a lot of people lose money in the markets and miss the big returns is because they're either (a) not patient or (b) have not done research in the company and determined how the story looks for them and sell based on price and not the underlying business.

I stress again ppl - read "One up on Wall Street" by Peter Lynch and you'll soon understand what i'm talking about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.