INP 0.00% 0.4¢ incentiapay limited

Makes you wonder.., page-11

1. 1,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    These articles on Bartercard have circulated here before.. Bartercard is an issue and the sale is what shareholders need to move from the legacy issues he mentioned. That's well known and every investor I know is happy (relatively speaking) that they are getting rid off it.

Remember that the new CEO was a recommendation of insto shareholders (who called an EGM to change the Board) and he was not recommended or accepted by the old Board. That only happened when the Board fell apart (with the share price) and the insto holders had a saying and after that the CEO booted them all out.

I don't really care who is buying Bartercard as long as they pay fair value and INP can move forward with the other parts of the business whixh have growth ans exciting opps for expansion and robust earnings . Bartercard was originally purchased at an inflated price and hence the big writedowns. It's a capital intensive, underperforming business and non core.

For the CEO to be selling is because he sees a strategic reason to do so and that's own him and his reputation. If someone would offer a higher price than the current bidders, would the not sell to them? i

if the CEO is doing any wrongdoings - which i have no reason to believe given the steps he has taken to improve the business year to date - that's the end of his career in corporate Australia. He came well recommended with track record in turnarounds. He would have to be really dumb to be joining forces with the former team or giving a preferential selling price to anyone. And all new Board members including the new Chair would also have to agree.

Also, if he has identified any wrongdoings by the past Board he has a fiduciary duty to us investors to legally prosecute them and I like to believe that he would do so (if anything is found) for his own reputation sake.

The truth is that the former BPS has caused a lot of grief to many investors (and still is) and many will hold that against the company no matter what they do or change or who is encharge. That's human nature and we all want to see something that caused us financial pain to fail. Some people go the extra mile to try to make that happen.

The irony is that some of rampers who attacked Bartercard (aftet they sold their stock) for a long time are now trying to create noise over the sale of the business itself. Time to move on isn't?

For me the biggest risk is the old team get together and make a low ball bid for the business, leaving investors with a large capital loss. The lower the share price the more likely this is to happen, noting that the stock is down from 75cps to 10.5cps in 12 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.975M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3683333 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 183625 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.