INP 0.00% 0.4¢ incentiapay limited

haha really Denni!?!? well if it is, I hope he knows that...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    haha really Denni!?!? well if it is, I hope he knows that attacking the company after the fact because of a vendetta or because they supposedly didn't act in the best interest of shareholders is very counterproductive. By the sounds of it, we are far better off removing the underperforming business and getting rid of Bartercard. Considering the company is worth less than $25M market cap at current share price the extra $5,000,000 in the kitty from the sale it really sets the company up well for the future giving us $16M in cash which currently values the Entertainment publications, Gruden and the Alipay/Smartpay partnership at an enterprise value of only $9,000,000 total! An EV of $9M for a company that will generate approx $100M in revenue (exc. bartercard) in the marketing/tech sector for a growth and cash flow positive company is crazy value.

Anyway doctor I'm with you I really think we are going to look back at INP at current prices and kick ourselves we didn't buy more. That said I'm snapping as much as I can around 11c as i can possible

imo GL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.975M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3683333 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 183625 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.