INP 0.00% 0.4¢ incentiapay limited

I think what has happened to Mr Dennis Smith was, the gentleman...

1. 6,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    I think what has happened to Mr Dennis Smith was, the gentleman didnt do enough research or investigation at the time he invested, and got caught, and trying to found why, and maybe found out a few piece here and there, so he upset why he hasnt been informed in the first place, then used some of his website skills starting to put out some assertions and accusations....

What could have happened is he done his research and investigation in the first place, then short the BPS, and published the website outlining why he shorted BPS

The former was negative, negative and negative... the latter is positive, positve and positive...

And mr Dennis Smith also couldnt figure out is usually the stocks went down for years, but managed to survive, usually go up much faster than came down... see all Li stocks, AB1, lately, BIT, MEM... hopefully INP soon...

And i bet Mr dennis smith has no habbit to learn as well given all the stocks he participated in discussion are same type of stocks, so i suggest to him if he is really good at investigation, put the resume to copyright link which basically brought down BIG, or the guy who managed to nearly finish BLA, thats real stuff with analysis and real information, but pls stop bitchy like woman.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.975M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3683333 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 183625 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.