HOG 0.00% 0.3¢ hawkley oil and gas limited

Mysteries of the market- Lol. 3 pm and another Well with similar...

1. 219 Posts.
    Mysteries of the market- Lol. 3 pm and another Well with similar reserves to come online during the year.

Fact is they decided to keep choke to 8mm as opposed to opening it up at another Coy gets 17% whilst GAS PLANT being built. Therefore MD states not in best interests to totally open up the flow rate until they have own GAS PLANT. So expect only 2.8 to 3 Mil from current Well yet he very confident when opens up it will get towards 5 mil per month. Thus the 100 Mil pa target in 2012. 2 Wells with 4-5 mil each pm. Well 3 they state probable but do not value it as yet... Own GAS PLANT means open up choke then extra 17% made on all revenue.

Very leveraged play direct to Oil\Gas pricing... yet current Well no even valued correctly. Bonus for us...

I have no problem picking up whatever comes my way down at these levels... 15 Mil committed by Instos that we stated at 'mates rates' last month. Now they paid a premium.

Directors and founders OWN near 50% of the whole company when I decided to look through all the insider information. Insiders are up to their Eyeballs in stock. The way a small cap should be... Coy heads down they their Net Worth harmed greatly. Insto buying in.... Value investors will pick this up when current PE gets displayed in Etrade-Commsec-etc.

Currently it is not recorded as only just become current income. The best possible time for us to be in this COy- whilst revenue and cashflow turns seriously positive after years of sucking up investor and founders money.

Double value bagger value on current income alone IMO. Matter of time before Value investors see the worth. 60-70c per Well should be applied when stable.

Agree with the discounted rate of $1.18 reported by brokerage research papers. $2.4 with no discount on the 2 Wells this year. Yet we must apply the discount. That is a 3-4x bagger target for broker this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HOG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.