LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

making a fortune, page-21

1. 1,300 Posts.
    re: lum-sign of times-no pun This comment cut & pasted from an experienced poster on the TNO discussion forum, thought it was an interesting point of view & relevant:

'Any imprudent buying can set off a charge, and sometimes it does not take much volume/price change to have the search engines see the movement. The difficulty with these stocks is they are vulnerable to manipulation. Someone accumulates, then trips the price north, and sells into the wave of euphoria.

In the pre 2000 boom years, I watched a bunch of pump and dump merchants do this on a regular basis. ASIC were sound asleep.

Nevertheless, if you really have done the sums and like a company months before it becomes fashionable, it is wise to work on an accumulation strategy. Relying on bad hair days in the market to have stock thrown at you is usually not enough, because it is entirely possible a good researcher can tumble across the same facts you have gleaned, then simply put in a market order ...thus you become one of the herd competing for stock. ....not for me.

Drewe

I'm looking forward to the weeks ahead......4TS & Pepsi (Moscow) will happen, it's just a matter of hanging in there!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.