WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

making it worse

1. 355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    For goodness sake why are people on here taking the bait. The more you respond to the people that want to bag the company, the more they will try to urge you on. If you believe in the company Hold your shares and if you don't get the hell out. Have held for many years and most on here wouldn't have a clue what the company is about. FACT: The technology works and has been accepted.
    FACT: Nobody knows what financials have been agreed upon regarding the recent announcement
    FACT: OBJ has always and will always be a traders treat until large investors invest money into the company
    FACT: People on this site love to stir and achieve what they want depending on what investment strategy they have
    FACT: If you invest money you can't afford to lose than don't invest in the STOCK MARKET
    Cheers - out of here as this site has become a joke and I will enjoy buying my wife that magical wand from COTY, my daughters using that great toothbrush from GSK, using that hair dye and other products from P&G, and lastly but not at least enjoying my profits from investing in OBJ long term and not as a quick buck hit and run
    Grow up people!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.