Making money v's this forum

1. 246 Posts.
    I've been a member of Hotcopper since early 1999 but rarely read or posted since the new layout. This has also cut down my return hits to read any responses that may have been posted.

Here's the best tip I can give any member considering it's my last post on the forum. Don't waste your time reading here. I finally started to make some good money over the past couple of months after 4 years of heavy trading. Believe it or not, even in the current bear market. I took control and stopped bothering with tips and other peoples opinions on this forum. Too many times I allowed the thoughts of others to enter a round discussion table in my mind about whether or not a stock was worth buying or selling. A high percentage of the time it only served in making my original judgement clouded.

I want to thank Hotcopper for making it too difficult to find responses to your posts and the time consumption in searching the maze you've created. Well Done!

Remember my tip! It's the best post I've given in years. Make your own decisions, stick with them in the face of adversity and don't above all, listen to people on this forum who haven't got a clue themselves.

Bye,

Brixy

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.