GSW 0.00% 29.0¢ getswift limited

I personally view execution risk as the ability for management...

1. 54 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I personally view execution risk as the ability for management to convert all these "client wins" into revenue and ultimately cash flow.

This encapsulates a whole bunch of different risks e.g. having the right people, developing the product in the right way, marketing the product in the right way, onboarding clients correctly etc.

Yes getswift is an app, but in contrast to Uber, GSW is relying on large multinational companies to start using their app across the organisation, not a single individual downloading it and putting in their credit card.

From personal experience, 99% of large firms have "big company inertia" and getting buy in from the right stakeholders (being the supply chain, logistics team, upper management, delivery drivers, and customers) will be a huge effort.

This is what i see being the key risk, they've signed up many many large companies in a very short space of time without demonstrating that these companies are actually using the platform yet. They're going to need a very experienced sales force and project management team to drive implementation of the platform across their clients. Can they achieve this? Maybe. Will it be cheap? I doubt it. Will it happen quickly? Probably not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.