BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

making news, page-5

1. 217 Posts.
    Good point Mozart

"Starting to build a nice information flow before the fes is released. BRM are improving in the spin game."

My view of BRM is that it is steadily improving over recent times. It really interests me however that the BRM thread is pretty much dead considering the PFS will be released so soon! 18 months ago this stock regularly listed amongst the Most Discussed Stocks. I know why people left in droves, it surprises me however that the interest hasnt returned.

PFS due this month, Chinese investment through Wu Nam International holdings, Foster Stockbroking taking interest (what share holding position is unknown), todays article in The Australian.

I can understand people holding back for the PFS release. The beneficiation results are/and always have been the key to get the wheels in motion. Without proven product, kiss goodbye off-takes, JV, Port and Rail. So simple really. Infact kiss Marillana goodbye and start drilling Duck Creek!!

Although Fosters have a vested interest in BRM (from their own report-Foster Stockbroking and/or associated parties have beneficial ownership or other
    interests in securities issued by BRM at the time of this report. Diligent care has been taken to maintain an honest and fair objectivity in writing the report and making the recommendation. ) their calculations if accurate show huge upside to the BRM story.

Ive waited since Yilgarn days for a completed PFS on the Marillana project and imo holding stock prior to its release is a much safer option for me. If the results are anything from good or better, the current $70m EV should increase. 3 weeks to go

Ps. Westcott, youve been posting on UMC but keeping things short and sweet on the BRM thread. Im interested if you believe the PFS will re-rate BRM?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.