AKK 0.00% 0.3¢ austin exploration limited

Hi Sharejon, Sector Leader and Rbgould2008,GREAT!!! ...MY POST...

1. 1,514 Posts.
    Hi Sharejon, Sector Leader and Rbgould2008,

GREAT!!! ...MY POST HAS BEEN SUCCESSFUL BECAUSE I HAVE STIMULATED SOME SERIOUS DEBATE!!!

I don't claim to have any special knowledge and understanding of oil and gas exploration!!!

But I do have signficant logical ability!!!

IT WAS NOT MY INTENTION TO DECEIVE... AND EXPLORATION COSTS, ROYALITIES, DECLINING RATES AND "DOWN TIME" ARE ALL PRACTICAL CONSIDERATIONS...AND I ACCEPT YOUR CONTRUCTIVE CRITICISM!!

My motivation was to point out to anyone who was interested that the "blood bath" on Wednesday was due to some extraordinary "chain reaction" ; "knee jerk" reactons ; "stop loss" activations, total panic and sheep/lemming like mentallity.

THERE WAS NO LOGICAL REASON FOR A 25% DECLINE IN SHARE PRICE!!

WE DID NOT ANNOUNCE A DUSTER!!

ON THE OTHER HAND WE DID NOT ANNOUNCE 1000 BARRELS PER DAY!!!

SO...MY POINT IS THAT WE PROBABLY WILL GET SOMETHING IN THE ORDER OF 500 BARRELS PER DAY!!!

The rest of my post was to give some broad-based idea of how 500 barrels per day could be considered a "major bonanza" rather than a "utter failure" as the share price sell-down suggested!!!

(So...you did not win first division in the $100m lotto ... but you do have a syndicate share of a $50m winning ticket!!! So why are you behaving as if you didn't win anything at all?!!)

Wednesday's AKK share decline beggars belief and I proposed to try to make some sense of it all...
    and maybe...

CONVERT THE CENTS TO DOLLARS !!!

Capisce!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.