QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

making sense of it

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    After going through the cash flow reports I am interested in shareholders opinions.

The expected outgoings for the past 2 months and coming June are $350,000 for exploration and evaluation. Is this reasonable if everything is just in the hands of lawyers waiting for a piece of paper to get signed in the tough Indonesian Business landscape? Should the only expenditure be for the lawyers and negotiations? We all know what is underground from other explorers in the area, how much more evaluation needs to be done?

And administration fees have fallen by $50,000 for the quarter, we have more staff on board now but less money going out, do they only get paid once things kick off in earnest?

When does cash on hand become critical if this process drags on for another 6 months with more money being spent on the same issues quarter after quarter. In October there were posts about what would happen if agreements cannot be reached, when do these resolution processes begin.

SP is only relevant for us investors at the moment, cash is available for getting the resources out of the ground now, will this be the case in 12 months time, if cash runs low can the company expect to do a CR with any success, is it even possible if the company is still waiting for resolution to take place?

I usually try and add some humour to my posts but just cannot manage it this morning, Last day of May and we still are in same position as we were in November last year :-(

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.