SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Morning.  I don't blame you for being a Remainer, if i was in...

1. 22,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    Morning. 

I don't blame you for being a Remainer, if i was in your shoes i'd be a Remainer too,...... not real sure if i'd fill your shoes though eek.png... i have to keep things a little more simple and less exciting than you!

I actually think the common market as it use to be was a good thing, i don't know why they had to go to a dodgy single currency and a union, all the countries are completely different, it's more like a power grab by some spivs or a War based thing to my mind that benefits Germany the most because all the other lot dilute its value. i've never understood the need for it although my old man always thought it will fail so i might be bias.

The Brexit thing may well be a screaming pile of manure but because of the decision makers in the EU and UN it was inevitable.  It's a direct result of the demented EU and UN immigration policies or one could say a sympton of the disease, i'm actually surprised Merkal and other EU leaders haven't stepped down in embarassment because they've made a hashing mess of Europe and created all sorts of problems.  It's these immigration policies that should have never happened, if they didn't happen the Brexit vote wouldn't have got up.

You may well be right that no polly or government will sign off on the a Brexit but i don't agree with their mentality.  The government didn't know what to do about staying in the EU or not when Cameron called the vote, they went looking for clarity and guidance from their boss.  The Boss clearly gave a Brexit instruction to it's representatives so theres no stress for them signing off on a Brexit as long as its a Brexit, it's Joe Public's stress not the workers in parliment..... the pleasures of democracy i guess.......you should see what i have to put up with over here when Joe Public is forced to vote, it won't be long and Bill Shorten will be at the helm eek.png...... the AU$ is already on its way to 60c just from the thought of him.

I don't know how they are going to ignore democracy and stay in the EU, it's wrong in principle to ignore democracy to my mind.  I did notice that the Labor fella over there wants another vote on Brexit, surely he doesn't think that they'll get a remain vote but i wont be surprised to see another vote.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.