SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Not sure I agree, Fishy: just because 17% (!!) Of the population...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Not sure I agree, Fishy: just because 17% (!!) Of the population voted to leave really shouldn't make it binding, especially with so much BS spouted on BOTH sides. 

we need a final binding deal (perhaps we already have that) upon which the public is asked to vote. A vote based on FACTS not emotional nonsense: politicians from all sides are split even with their detailed insight and after 2+ years of intense debate. If (mainly!) Intelligent, educated, commercially aware professionals still can't agree, why should our future be determined by an uninformed vote by Joe Public while he sips his beer, smokes his fags and waits till his next unemployment payment comes through (wild exaggeration for effect)?

if there is another vote, there is no question which way it will go, now that the morons who believed the nonsense realise there really is no magic '£350m a week for the NHS'.....Remain.

Just my view..time will tell. No insult intended to the intelligent Leavers who voted for well reasoned beliefs of their own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.