SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Hey GrumpyIMO this Brexit thing is just a diversion from...

1. 2,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Hey Grumpy

IMO this Brexit thing is just a diversion from something else that's going on.

It seems to be totally manufactured to me - on the day of the result, Cameron spits the dummy and takes hi bat and ball - he wants no part of it - besides, he's angling to come back in a couple of years.

So, the solution is to put a 'remainer' in.

Their job is to make a dog's breakfast of it - and not make that apparent until it's so close to the final whistle that it's too late to head off a disaster.

This will have the effect of dividing the nation as the morons, (me? you?) squabble over it like a game of football.

Regardless of what we all THINK should happen I'm guessing the end-game is just about on us - or we're well on the way to it.

Methinks at the 11th hour there's going to be a savior rise to bring the UK out of it's quagmire and save the nation.

And all the morons will bow humbly to the savior and get on with their lives of servitude.

I'm going to suggest the savior might be in the form of the Royal Family, which has been going a great job of rebuilding itself since Diana's death  - maybe in the form of William - and now needs to re-assert it's significant (financial) influence on the world.

Creating the Brexit schmozzle is a work of genius to do that,

One thing is for sure, if Brexit fails someone might as well rock over to Buck House to tell the Windsors they're no longer needed - they're obsolete - they'll have been replaced the new kids on the block who are faceless, un-elected people on Belgium.

How this will affect the English legal system is of interest as English law is replaced by EU law.

Sounds like it's going to be fun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.