AEV 7.69% 1.4¢ avenira limited

Regular posters to this forum bare with me as I bounce this idea...

1. 14 Posts.
    Regular posters to this forum bare with me as I bounce this idea off the ground and get more confident in this forum....

1) Understand that phosphate deposits at this point are the flagship value proposition for MAK.
    2) Understand the excitement about the possibility of a near announcement confirming DSO is a go.
    3) Understand that MAK is also intending at some future point getting its feet wet in minerals other than phosphate (e.g. Tas Uranium)

Does the following scenario seems plausible or is it just too much of a stretch?

Scenario:
    a) AD leverages off the current anticipation for Phosphate DSO announcement and 'manages' the timing of ANN release to try and get the most Oppies converted...
    b) the real intent of raising this additional capital is actually to have some cash reserves to fund the non-phosphate MAK interests (ie take early indications through to confirmed JORC reserves)
    c) With a strong enough upcoming JORC statement about its phosphate deposits the scene is set to seek external funding to pay for initial phosphate mining assoc capex/opex. If the anticipated phosphate ANN is what many of us are hoping it to be then the phosphate mining business case (despite current credit crunch) will be so overwhelming that institutional funding is more likely than not)

d) Understand the phosphate business case strength is a function of phosphate reported contract prices, projected operational margins etc.

e) What I have posted above seems to me a scenario where an MD such as AD with a truly great vision could be trying to lets all us shareholders have our cake and eat it too.

Yokko

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $37.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $176.1K 12.08M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 9364967 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 1843880 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.