AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

mak's story is intact

1. 579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Mak's story is intact. It has just become even more compelling but unfortunately a bit more boring.

Mak's story has to be seen within the context of the credit crunch, commodity price collapse and the general withering regard to any stock on the market. Banks are vulnrerable, miners are struggling - not even telstra has been spared. .
    All speccies are cactus
    Can anyone please post a speccie that can deal with the withering analysis that mak has gone through in the last week. Mak, has unlike every other speccie stood up and been counted. There was a dumby spit because the hype had to be turned into reality but at least we have something real. Think RWD, MNM POZ lets not stop BNB BBI OZL FMS CVI ADY

Mak has had to post opex/capex figures that have been formulated by an independent company that must be very conservative by nature .
    Ie the worst case scenario. things like oil being $130 per barrel
    That is the fat that AD was talking about.

I think/guessing that all holders are going through a fundamental change in their perception of this project. It is not going to be money for jam. Mak is going to be earning money even if the price o RP comes back to $US150t.
    My point is that mak is going through a transitional stage and I think the market will revaluate it's worth.The hype, as all holders can see, has gone out of the share price at the moment, but I think in the next month or so a new enthusiasm for the reality , achievablity and potential profitability of this project will capture the attention of investors again.

Mak's story is intact. Yes the fairies are not going to extract it for free. No Ad did not sell the Iron Ore project at the top of the market but all investors must fire up and consider we have a viable project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $11.61K 2.322M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 479016 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 10091525 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.