AZL 5.26% 1.8¢ arizona lithium limited

InfoseekerI agree with your point. Please note that we were with...

1. 989 Posts.
    Infoseeker

I agree with your point. Please note that we were with Mal for over 4 hours and a lot was discussed. Nothing that I can put my finger on, just general things ie Mal rides a Harley to work each day, he doesn't believe in champagne budgets for companies he associates with. He mentioned MVSS operates with one book keeper. Costs are cut to a minimum. He also stated he usually has a plan (5 or 7 years with each company he associates with) he did not mention zyl specifically just in general.

We are not into the sharemarket heavily and to be honest wish the money was in the bank.
    saying that we have over $55,000 investment in ZYL and can afford to wait for a couple of years. If I sold now will recoup Nil almost. I am also prepared mentally we may loose out. In simple terms I am hoping that with Mals investment and personal expertise he will lift the share price of zyl for all shareholders. As stated earlier since meeting Mr Clay we have neither increased or decreased our holding.

I only know useless bits on info. However I do know for certain that if ZYL wants Mal's money, they will be forced to meet his conditions ie change of board etc.

Mal is doing his utmost to get the 16 odd pages before shareholders and is even talking to ASX with his lawyers.

Please don't think I know any more because I don't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $80.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $237.9K 13.22M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1440797 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 2008049 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.