I doubt it. Morrison will want stability and the impression of...

1. 30,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1858
    I doubt it. Morrison will want stability and the impression of stability. Very important for his electoral chances. Public VERY FED UP with revolving doors.

Bishop is a PR dream. She dresses immaculately, except for her oversized pearl and diamond earrings which are only suitable for evening wear and indulging in a Princess Diana complex... poor love!

Bishop is a symbol of constancy. So no. She will remain. Amazingly she has a cockroach-like ability to switch sides and remain Deputy. She would survive a nuclear attack.

Morrison will succeed over Dutton, who was used to force the leadership issue in the first place. Morrison couldn't move for the leadership overtly so Dutton has done his job. He's a limited person aka. dunderhead with a few thought bubbles but he means well.

Pyne, he does seem to antagonise a lot of people. He's in the Senate. I think he's very matey with Morrison. So I'm thinking that Morrison will want stability and keep him.

A Morrison leadership is NOT what Labor wants. It's going to present a much harder fight for them. Dutton would have been a shoo-in.
    Dutton as PM? Never going to happen.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 23/08/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.