PNM 0.00% 2.4¢ pacific nickel mines limited

the other way I look at it is if you thought 6 cents was the...

1. 428 Posts.
    the other way I look at it is if you thought 6 cents was the share value would it be logical to multiply the number of shares times 6 cents and get 32 million dollars. that gives an asset value equal to one years gross earniings. Now the current plan 25000oz at todays gold price is for that amount to be grossed in one year and thats ignoring extended zones ,silver assets,other leases...etc etc...so what multiple of earnings to share price do you want to apply and what is the economy of winning/ digging such a rich reserve as opposed to one of 2 gramms per tonne....I think there is plenty of upside ....but shares must be escrowed if the current mine owners are serious about doing a deal...We need that incentive to develop the mine and remembering if it requires more money from s'holders it will bite the biggest s'holders hardest and again provide efficiencies and protect smaller s'holders....just loose thoughts for your interpretation.....I also think the sellers are backing off and we might see a slow consolidation as people start doing the numbers.....I have also wondered how much gold has been poured already from this lease...any thoughts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.