PNM 0.00% 2.4¢ pacific nickel mines limited

Yes agree 100% about the shares being escrowed, will be...

1. 547 Posts.
    Yes agree 100% about the shares being escrowed, will be interesting to see what the deal is when it is put to shareholders for the vote.

with respect to the $32 Million valuation, don't forget that the existing owners are only forfieting 33% of what they already own and in return are getting 66% of all future MAR production revenues, whether they be from Conrad, elismore or whatever... I think that they are getting a pretty good deal!! Add to that the fact that there is a clause to ensure that the Vlogar people can't get diluted by any future (specific?)capital raisings and their deal seems even sweeter.

I think it will be necessary to go over the agreement details with a fine toothed comb in order to find out whether this is really in the existing shareholders best interests.

Sure getting Conrad to production was always going to require some form of capital raising or farmout to raise funds, but I'm not sure if this is the best way to do it... More details are needed than what have been provided so far. On the surface I'm very skeptical, it may not be warrented but I smell a rat ;) It's fine to get early cashflow, but will it be enough to develop Conrad, or will further dilution be required?

No idea how much gold has already been poured, I need to re-read the announcement as often after a break of a few days I will view it in a different light.

Tony.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.