PNM 0.00% 2.4¢ pacific nickel mines limited

Fair comment tony and why wouldnt you/me be guarded about giving...

1. 428 Posts.
    Fair comment tony and why wouldnt you/me be guarded about giving away two thirds of the existing company in exchange for one third of vlogar.
    However from their side, vlogar then lose their own asset and its potential revenue which is say 25000oz per year or however they would have choosen to mine it...but they may have needed 20 million to develop it themselves and that might have been difficult to get in private hands so maybe mar was a good option for them to get instant asset value via mar at 6 cents.

But, having done the deal, Question then arises how do vlogar get that revenue having given it away for shares. Although not easily realisable they get 21mil dollars worth of mar shares and much more based on a rising share price....at 12 cents they get 42mil dollars and the share price would have to go beyond that if mar was to do this deal in the interests of existing shareholders who see their share price run down and undervalued and worth that without this deal.
    The question for me is whether the dollar share value of 21 million dollars [6cents]being given to vlogar could be at sAY TEN CENTS ANd hence less dilution.
    Just because it is the gold which is the quickest way to cashflow doesnt mean mar has to sell down the worth of its own assets..... but economic times dictate they need to do something to create cashflow and you sometimes have to give more than you might like.....I agree we need detail and clearer understandings as to the size of the resource value at vlogar and I doubt they would revise upward the 6cent figure but I would like to know more as to how it was determined. Like you say the more you examine the deal the more you reflect and grasp hopefully the nuts of it which our management and others have had the privelige of percolating over obviously for months. Is it in all the shareholders interest? I would hope so!! I also wonder if the current owners will be operators and on the mar payroll? I will ring the company next week and let you know if they tell me anything useful in understanding.
    cheers....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.