malaga i thought of you

1. 9,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332
    Malaga on reading the Adelaide Advertiser this morning,I had to laugh and thought of you immediately.Page 15 article heading''Premier backs economy''.The number of cranes on the Adelaide horizon proves the state is not in recession Premier Jay Weatherill says.There are 13 tower cranes in the CBD which has not been seen for decades.There's a job for you in politics Malaga lol

In a seperate article on page 8 ''Recession climate hits new houses''.The number of new homes built in S.A will fall to their lowest levels in 12 years,the Housing Industry Association says.HIA SA executive Robert Harding says the current condition were akin to a recession.South Austarlia spent a long time being a staedy,healthy housing market.Those days are gone,the group says.Seasonally adjusted new homes starts in S.A fell by 15.4% in the December quarter and new homes starts for 2011 calender year were 19.5% less than 2010.Mr Harding said there was no end in sight.
    I may give him a call,and tell him not to worry,as theres cranes everywhere :)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.