malaga..(poster)

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    HI . ...just a bit of advice needed on building in yokine...
    My block 860 sqm R30...with a 3x2.. .city views...we live in it...the block's slanting and in its present condition ..a second house CANNOT be built on it...my questions are
    1) Wait for colin barnett to allow granny flats and build a granny flat at the back or
    2)get a builder to tweak( !!) the original house and build a loft on the original one and then a build a second house at the back...this process will take 40 -50 k for the original tweaking,i presume and then.. the cost of building the second one or
    3) wait for a few more years ...demolish the present one,subdivide and make two 10 m frontage blocks and then build? and/or
    4)talk to my neighbour about buying say 100 sqm from his block or alternatively Sell 100 sqm to him and make either his or my block a triplex?( I was tod during boom times by an agent that this could be done...il.e buy the extra parcel from neighbour and combine with the existing 860 to make a triplex block)

would appreciate your thoughts as you seem to be in the know about property in perth...thanks in advance and rgds

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.