GBE 0.00% 4.0¢ globe metals & mining limited

Malawi Country of the Year - the Economist, page-3

1. 6,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1616
    Hi butz and dan. Yeah I saw that but in a couple of media outlets.

First question - why? because only so many died from a fresh democratic election and not thousands and they have no real numbers or idea on covid.

Secondly - the country still remains (I understand it takes time for new govt) in the 5 poorest countries in the world.

Finally - the self imposed do gooders of the country - the CSO'S - religious power groups and other parastatals are already head hunting the new govt and making ridiculous accusations and demands - seriously great country - definitely number one.

Give the new govt time - yes they should not have promised 1 million jobs - perhaps bjobs but never in 1 year were the new govt going to create 1 million jobs - yeah the fertilizer subsidy with good intent has turned messy etc but the main thing remains - the TONSE alliance. There is no fracture with Chakwera and Chilema and they are both working hard to achieve progress in so many areas. Mining is and will take time - the new govt are copping the blame and fall out of what happened at Ilombe granite mine when it all occurred under the previous administration. To much internet and shit being bantered by to many CSO'S and organizations - time they went back to smoke signals - pigeons and long distance runners with messages. What was that movie? something the gods - the gods are crazy or something like that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.