LIN 4.55% 10.5¢ lindian resources limited

Malawi court system "Rotten to the core" tossed out LIN case, page-89

1. nro
    9,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3837
    I actually cant believe what I am reading.
    Its like you are somehow disconnected from the discussion being undertaken here?

1) Agreed. Thrown out and no date set. I was correct and you confirmed it.
    My point concluded as correct.
    2) Nothing to do with the Lindian v Saner case so why mention it? Tries to answer a point that replied to a statement yet doesnt read the statement lol Yes youre confused. Bad research.
    3)
    Court cases do not require "big pushes".haha did it again and proved glory wrong now for me by agreeing with me haha Bad research.
    4)Has Lindian published an announcement confirming your claim? haha Are you for real and do you even read the company announcements? I guess you think the court date wasnt changed? The one that never happened late last year because it got thrown out of the court waiting list and we are awaiting a new date for? omg how under researched are you Thats actually "must embaresment" lol
    5) Where is the evidence that damages are mounting? OMG this is hilarious. You dont even know how damages are formed do you? You dont even know why Saner has already spoken of counter suing. Where did you go on your holiday because you have returned absent all logical rationale! lol Do you want a chance to think this through a bit before I walk all over this and it gets very embarrassing? ?
    6) "Check out the facts. Its Michael Saner who did not comply with the original agreement. " haha oh THATS why Magistrate Manda said LIN didnt have a case and dismissed the claim. Because LIN had a credible one! haha Where the hell have you been??
    7) "Check out the facts. Saner made an "Out of Court Offer". " haha we arent talking about Mr Saner super researcher! We are talking about his family who glory suggested would come and settle. Dont you even read what you respond to here. How can you repond with any validity if you dont even read the questions details?
    8) "ave you spoken to any member of the Saner family re Michael's dying wish?" I dont have to to determine the likelihood they would support their deceased husbands wishes. This is just too easy. Im framing this one lol
    9) "Can you substantiate that Saner or his associates have or will offer bribes to magistrates? If not then why raise such an ascertion?"
    haha heres another one. Maybe look up the definition of the word "can" and see if that means its definite. lol
    10) If Saner wasnt happy to wait for over a year. He would negotiate down to some agreement. He hasnt. Thats his option gone. So obviously hes happier to await the case. Oh boy you really arnet thinking it through again. This is almost baffling at how you respond to these not understanding these basics
    11) Didnt answer it I see
    12) Didnt answer it I see

So thats 12/12

Sorted.
    I still cant believe it though. Based on these answers I have to say. Perhaps you arent yet ready to return if you had left so to take a break and come back refreshed?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $121.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.3¢ 10.5¢ $73.94K 673.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 897917 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 180450 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.